Tuesday, December 6, 2011

SUNDAY LEISURE at the mall

Last Sunday , we went at SM MARILAO after hearing mass.My son who is turning 14 on Monday wants a polo shirt for a gift.And i said to myself OMG THIS IS IT!After searching and after a long long walk we stop at MINT. Even if he is only a teenager , i can see that he has an eye for fashion and what is the latest trend for today.He choosed a navy blue polo shirt.My son said that it is my gift for his birthday and for Christmas day.My son is skinny but at MINT they have their size for him. And when he wear it, it fits to his size and nice even the color and style.And mind you how it cost ? 900 pesos!Lesson learned, make sure that you have enough money for that day LOL!But of course it was nice and my son was happy having his polo shirt from MINT.

No comments:

Post a Comment